Itenary: 2 Shimla / 3 Manali / 1 Chandigarh / 1 Delhi
Day 1: Delhi To Shimla
Description (Site Seeing): Arrival at Delhi railway station / Airport, our special vehicle pick up you & drive you to Shimla (345 Kms / 9 Hrs). When ever reach at Shimla check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure & take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Description (Site Seeing): After breakfast proceed for wonderful day excursion to Kufri. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick ceder woods to Mahasu Pick for amazing view of mighty Himalayas. Enjoy Hirse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the Resort & do some shopping at very famous Mall road of Shimla. Enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
Description (Site Seeing): After taking breakfast transfer to Manali (250 Kms/ 8 Hrs). When ever reach at Manali check into your Hotel & get fresh. Take your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
Description (Site Seeing): After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Mnali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Description (Site Seeing): After breakfast proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass also called Snow Point of Himachal – enjoy the beauty of year round snow caped mountains. The rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque town on your own. Evening free for leisure & enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 6: Manali To Chandigarh
Description (Site Seeing): After taking breakfast proceed to Chandigarh (275 kms / 9 Hrs). When ever reach at Chandigarh check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure. Take your Dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 7: Chanidgarh To Delhi
Description (Site Seeing): After breakfast take a transfer to Delhi (250 Kms / 5 Hrs). Once we reach to delhi. Checkin at our prebooked hotel. Later we proceed for Akshardham Temple and enjoy light and sound show. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 7: Tour End
Description (Site Seeing): Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Local Sight Seeing as per time permit. Today we cover Red fort / Qutab Minar / Lotus Temple / India Gate. Later drop at Airport. Tour end
Diwali (20th Oct to 05th Nov.) Xmas & New Year (24th Dec. to 03rd Jan 2015) Off-Season = Rates are vaid from 01st July to 31st March Except Xmas / New Year & Long Weekend)
Above prices are inclusive of
Vehicle on Disposal from Garage to Garage.
Toll Taxes & Parking.
T - Permit Vehicle.
Rohtang Pass / Snow Point. Manikaran Visit Same Day Return. Enroute.
Cake / Candle Light Dinner / Flower Bed Decoration / Daily Kesar Milk. Budget Hotels. Deluxe Hotels
1) All personal expenses like: pony ride, horse ride, boating, rafting, laundry, telephone, shopping, tips and other miscellaneous expenses of personal nature.
2) Any kind of entrance fees of any monuments, sightseeing points, Camera fees is extra wherever applicable
3) Kindly recheck your air – rail ticket reservation once again and also submit the copy of that with us at the time of booking to avoid any kind of misunderstanding from both ends.
4) Read and understand all given document properly like – itinerary, voucher, fact sheet, ticket copy to avoid any kind of dispute during the itinerary.
5) If any damage to the resort / hotel’s amenities or facility by guest during stay, it has to be finalized and settled with hotel’s concerned person on the spot at same time with your own mutual understanding.
6) Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which is given at the time of booking, it will be forwarded to guest 12 hrs prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest is requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details it will be forwarded to you without fail.
7) It is possible that, the detail which is forward to you can be replaced or changed at last moment due to any technical reason or any other of the reason also.
8) Passengers arriving at New Delhi by Rajdhani Exp or any train- Pick up will be done at Ajmeri Gate exit
9) Passengers arriving at Hazrat Nizzamudin Station exit is at platform no. 1 pickup parking at Comsum Restaurant
10) Vehicles will be parked at parking area at all station / airport / hotel / sightseeing area parking only. All guests have to walk down to the respective parking point by themselves.
11) Average Speed limit of vehicles on highways will be 60 to 80 km /ph in the hills the average speed will be 20 to 35 km /ph. Heavy vehicle will have less speed limit, do not force the drivers to increase the speed limit
12) Distance & time of travelling mention in your given itinerary is approximate, it can be different as per vehicle to vehicle, time to time, destination to destination, season to season, driver to driver etc as per situations – it is noted from our past experience and on ideal judgment as well.
13) Vehicle timing from 7.00 AM to 7.00 PM. (Except in emergency and pick up n drop)
14) A s per the directive given by the Government of India, Department of Tourism, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in .Valid identifications documents like: Passport Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Pan Card Copy. All the documents should include a photograph.
15) Ideal check in time will be 02:00 PM; Check Out timings will be 11:00 AM only.
16) Early check in & late checkout will be permitted as per subject to availability of respective resorts at an extra cost depending on the hotel. Please understand that you are arriving at the hotel at your time which is not binding to the hotel so please do not ask for early check in or late check out because it will create a problem for other guest also
17) Non A/c rooms WITHOUT FAN AT MANY Hotels will be provided at many hotels in hill stations of Himachal like Shimla/ Manali/ Dharamshala/ Dalhousie/ Khajjar, as it doesn’t requires as per the weather conditions throughout the year, if some hotel’s have a/c in the room then it will be chargeable basis as per the hotels policy and on direct payment basis only – hotel don’t allowed it without any cost to use the a/c in room if it is there in any of the hotels.
18) Some of the hotel may be on the outskirts area of the city/ town/ where there is ample parking space, good accessibility, silence, view. Main reason to avoid parking issue, hassle & buzzle of traffic issue.
19) All booking will be done on base category (standard category of room) unless – otherwise specified at the time of quotation / booking, All quotation was done on base category only at the time of quotation / confirmation also. So hotel will allocate the standard category of rooms only at the time check in – Room up gradation will be charged extra and depends on subject to availability at the time of booking and on direct payment basis.
20) Major of the hotels will take extra charges for Room Heater – which charges to be paid at the hotel directly as per their terms and conditions and depends on guest requirements.
21) All guest are requested to recheck the provided vouchers by our company before start the tours, if any mistake found in that related to date, meal plan, room type clarification, kindly amend the same as earliest and on the spot take in to our attention also to avoid any kind of misunderstanding or mess up