Day 1: Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport or Delhi railway station (on your own), you are transferred to your hotel. The remaining time is at your leisure. Sleep comfortably at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. If time allows, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb,India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour, drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Day ends with a comfortable overnight stay at hotel
Day 3: Delhi-Agra (204 kms/5 hour drive)
takes you to the historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. Overnight stay at hotel. Please note that the Taj Mahal is Closed on Fridays.
Day 4: Agra- Jaipur (232 kms/5 hour drive)
After breakfast, the morning will be at your Leisure. Later, Check-out of the hotel & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri- once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
After Breakfast, this morning, you will proceed on a visit to Amber, the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs. Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up to the fort. Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi (250 kms./5 hour drive)
After Breakfast, the morning will be at your Leisure. Later, checkout of the hotel & you will be transferred to the Delhi/Jaipur airport or railway station for your onward journey. TOUR END
Above prices are inclusive of :-
Vehicle on Disposal from Garage to Garage.
Toll Taxes & Parking.
T - Permit Vehicle.
Cake / Candle Light Dinner / Flower Bed Decoration / Daily Kesar Milk / Budget Hotels / Deluxe Hotels
The above tour cost is inclusive of:
1. Star deluxe hotels as mentioned above on twin sharing basis including all taxes.
2. Transportation as mentioned above including all internal transfers & local sightseeing.
The above tour cost excludes:
1. Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, telephone, charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
2. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
3. Entrances to the monuments.
4. Any High Season, Christmas, Diwali, New Year Supplement Charges.
5. Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
6. To & fro air / train tickets from Mumbai to Mumbai.
7. 3.09% GST on Total Bill Amount Cost.
1) A minimum of 02 persons is required.
2) All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
3) Rates are subject to change.
4) Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
a) Before 45 days 25% of Communication.
b) Before 30 days 50% of tour cost.
c) Before 07 days 100% of tour cost.
· In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, shall offer similar Hotel.
· Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
· All Cost quoted are in INR.
· All expenses, which are not included in the cost of package, shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
Above cost is valid for 15 days from the date of quotation
Terms & Conditions:-
A) Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation.
B) Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
C) Subject of Mumbai Jurisdiction.
D) EP : Room Only ; CP : Room + Breakfast ; MAP : Room + Breakfast and one meal ; AP : Room + All Meals
E) No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
F) If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
G) Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
H) No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel / package.
I ) On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation, booking payment will not be refundable or transferable on any ground.
J) Paramount Holidays “Paramount Vacation Planners Pvt. Ltd., ” will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person (life body) or property, luggage etc., of the tourist due to an accident, theft or other mishap / unforeseen reasons.
K) We are not able to Change the Hotel Once Issue the Confirmation Voucher & Payment to the Hotel.
L) All Sight seen done as per your Tour itinerary,
M) Please visit the hotel web side given in our quotation, if Any change in the hotel or tour itinerary please inform us before your final confirmation & payment.
Any kind of issue faced during tour, its compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund
Hope the above is to your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us.